Key Specifications/Special Features:
Now, Ecomann, the leading PHA manufacturer has bring its innovative Biodegradable PHA Bioplastics Nitrate Phosphate Reducing Polymer Media with lots of benefits to your marine.
1.Biodegradable polymer filter media
2.Patent pending formulation
3.Lowers levels of dissolved organics
4.Reduces nitrates and phosphates
5.EN13432 and ASTM D6400 compliant, completely biobased with no harmful chemical additives
6.Safe, effective and easy to use.
It is a unique and revolutionary product that will change the way marine and reef aquariums are maintained
The PHA biopellet is a biodegradable polymer that serves as both a substrate and a stable and consistent organic carbon food source for bacterial strains that consume organic compounds including Nitrate and Phosphate
In effect, the PHA biopellet reduces nuisance algae clarifies water and supplies Planktonic bacteria as a food source for corals in the reef aquarium. Our biopellets works naturally, with no harmful chemical additives
Application: aquarium, river, pool
Advantages of Ecomann:
1. Modern PHA manufacturing base, annual output 5000MT
2. Competitive price
3. Fast delivery
4. Aluminium foil bag packing, ensure long-term shelf time
Shanghai LiangRen chemical co., LTD. Is located in the jiading district of Shanghai, is one of the leading domestic electroplating chemical raw materials manufacturers and distributors, professional production: chromate salt, copper,nickel, cobalt salt and other salt products. the company's products has been exported to Australia, Germany, Korea, Japan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries and regions, with customers to establish long-term, stable relations of cooperation.
In 2013 the company passed the ISO9001;2008 quality system, product quality control standard.While strengthen hardware construction, software systematic management, make the company development to a new level.
New opportunities, new challenges, we are willing to grow together with you!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Nickel nitrate is like?
- The introduction of nickel chloride
- Malonic acid has the kind of danger?
- Cobalt concepts
- The advantages of compound fertilizer
- Dangers of chromium nitrate and fir...
- Amino sulfonic acid preparation met...
- Copper chloride have a corrosive
- The role and use of nickel sulfate
- Sulfamate nickel and nickel sulfate...
- Potassium nitrate
- PHA Nitrate Phosphate Reducing Biod...
- Factory price and high quality ethy...
- 12V4AH NANO GEL battery for motorcy...
- Rechargeable Lead-acid Battery with...
- Ammonium Nitrate 99.5%Min for Indus...
- Fertilizer Grade Granular Potassium...
- Fertilizer Chemical 99.4% Potassium...
- Production and grade requirements f...
- What are Sulfates? And Why Should Y...