1. nutrient elements
Total amount of fertilizer is relatively high, many kinds of nutrients, one application of fertilizer, and can supply at least crops two or more nutrients.
2. the uniform structure
For example ammonium does not contain any useless under composition, the anions and cations are for crop uptake of nutrients this fertilizer nutrient distribution is uniform in terms of grains and fertilizer compared to powdered or crystalline unit, structure, nutrient release even effect steady and long, Vice-less components, adverse effects on soil is small.
3. good physical properties
Fertilizer is usually made more granular, Hygroscopicity is small, difficult to agglomerate, is easy for storage and application, special mechanized application.
4. storage and packaging
Due to low Deputy components in compound fertilizer, high contents of effective components in general than fertilizer, they are able to save the cost of packing and storage transport, for example, every transport 1 ton of ammonium Polyphosphate, approximately equal to the storage and transportation of superphosphate and ammonium sulphate of 4 tonnes.
Next: Cobalt concepts
Related Industry Knowledge
- Nickel nitrate is like?
- The introduction of nickel chloride
- Malonic acid has the kind of danger?
- Cobalt concepts
- Dangers of chromium nitrate and fir...
- Amino sulfonic acid preparation met...
- Copper chloride have a corrosive
- The role and use of nickel sulfate
- Sulfamate nickel and nickel sulfate...
- Phosphate General information
- Salt (chemistry)
- Nickel alloy, nickel 201/UNS N02201...
- Nicke alloy Hastelloy N/ UNS N10003...
- Nickelous Chloride