Content: More Than 98.0%
Acid Soluble Matter: Less Than 0.60%
Whiteness: More Than 98%
Type: Barium Sulfate
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Water Soluble Matter: Less Than 0.30%
pH Value: 6.0-9.0
Particle Size Distribution: Less Than 5 Um
Property: Amorphous white powder or paste. Nontoxic. Insoluble in water, slightly soluble in boiling hydrochloric acid. Chemically stable, with a total reduction of carbon as barium sulfide. It won't change color when meeting with hydrogen sulfide or toxic gases in the air.
Application: It can be used as filler for paint, printing ink, rubber, plastic, insulating tape, surface paint agent for photo paper and copper plate. It can also be used in pigment, porcelain, storage battery, porcelain enamel, glass and spics etc.
Shanghai Liangren Chemical Co.,LTD located in the flourishing city-shanghai, its traffic is speedy and convenient. It is a designated company of environmental protection in Shanghai. Since it was founded in 1987, it sticks to the basis of "enhance the quality and increase the product, exploit the potential and reduce the consumption, and strengthen the management". It invested in introducing new equipments, its main products: Sulfate,Nitrate,Chromium salt, Nickel salt, Copper salt, Cobalt salt, and so on.
More informations on Sulfate:http://www.inorganic-salts.com/product/Sulfate.html
Related Industry Knowledge
- Nickel nitrate is like?
- The introduction of nickel chloride
- Malonic acid has the kind of danger?
- Cobalt concepts
- The advantages of compound fertilizer
- Dangers of chromium nitrate and fir...
- Amino sulfonic acid preparation met...
- Copper chloride have a corrosive
- The role and use of nickel sulfate
- Sulfamate nickel and nickel sulfate...
- Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Forma...
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate 98%, Co...
- What are Sulfates? And Why Should Y...
- How Sulfates Work
- Concrete Retarder of Sodium Glucona...
- Good Dispersant Performance Sodium ...
- OEM Hair Growth Shampoo in Bulk
- Manufacturer Penfluridol /Ropivacai...
- Isopropyl Palmitate Ipp for Cosmetics
- Thiamine hydrochloride/mono nitrate