Nickel nitrate bright green monoclinic crystals, density 2.05g/cm3, 56.7 c melting point, boiling point of 136.7 (saturated solution), the solubility of 96.3 (g/100gH2O), easily soluble in water, liquid ammonia, ethanol, slightly soluble in acetone, aqueous acid, moisture absorption, quickly absorb moisture in wet air, dry air slowly weathering.
Losing four water molecules when heated, decomposition temperature is above 110 ℃ and form a basic salt, heat generated in dark brown oxide nickel and nickel oxide mixture of the green.
Easily soluble in water, aqueous acid, soluble in ammonia, liquid ammonia, antioxidant, reduction of combustible sulfur and organic matter, phosphorus and other mixed combustion and explosion hazard, 57 when dissolved in the water of crystallization, further heating may lose crystal water, Ni2O3 when burning.
Previous: The introduction of nickel chloride
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The introduction of nickel chloride
- Malonic acid has the kind of danger?
- Cobalt concepts
- The advantages of compound fertilizer
- Dangers of chromium nitrate and fir...
- Amino sulfonic acid preparation met...
- Copper chloride have a corrosive
- The role and use of nickel sulfate
- Sulfamate nickel and nickel sulfate...
- Phosphate General information