TORONTO (Scrap Monster): The North American copper scrap prices remained unchanged on ScrapMonster Price Index as on January 18th, Wednesday.
The price of Alternator scrap remained unchanged over the previous day. The price of #1 Copper Wire and Tubing held steady at $2.36 per Lb. #2 Copper Wire and Tubing prices were also unchanged at $2.23 per Lb. The price of #1 Copper Bare Bright remained flat at $ 2.45 per Lb.
The prices of #1 Insulated Copper Wire 85% Recovery remained flat over the day. #2 Insulated Copper Wire 50% Recovery prices too were unchanged. #3 Copper-Light copper prices too maintained previous day’s level at $2.13 per Lb.
The prices of Copper Radiator scrap witnessed no change from previous day’s levels. Copper Transformer Scrap prices remained unchanged. CuYokes and Cu/Al Radiator Ends prices too saw no change from the previous day.
Meanwhile, the prices of Cu/Al Radiators and Cu/Al Radiators/Fe remained flat on January 18th.
Harness Wire 35% Recovery and Heater cores prices remained unchanged over the day.
The price of Romex Wire held steady during the day.
The prices of Scrap Electric Motors, Sealed units, Starters and Xmas Lights maintained previous day price levels.
Shanghai LiangRen chemical co., LTD. Is located in the jiading district of Shanghai, is one of the leading domestic electroplating chemical raw materials manufacturers and distributors, professional production: chromate salt, copper,nickel, cobalt salt and other salt products. the company's products has been exported to Australia, Germany, Korea, Japan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia and other countries and regions, with customers to establish long-term, stable relations of cooperation.
In 2013 the company passed the ISO9001;2008 quality system, product quality control standard.While strengthen hardware construction, software systematic management, make the company development to a new level.
New opportunities, new challenges, we are willing to grow together with you!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Nickel nitrate is like?
- The introduction of nickel chloride
- Malonic acid has the kind of danger?
- Cobalt concepts
- The advantages of compound fertilizer
- Dangers of chromium nitrate and fir...
- Amino sulfonic acid preparation met...
- Copper chloride have a corrosive
- The role and use of nickel sulfate
- Sulfamate nickel and nickel sulfate...
- Sodium Gluconate as Scale Inhibitor
- Cement Dispersant
- 25kg GMP Nutrition Enhancer Supplem...
- Nickel Acetate 98%Min
- China Manufacture Barium Sulfate fo...
- Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Forma...
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate 98%, Co...
- What are Sulfates? And Why Should Y...
- How Sulfates Work
- Concrete Retarder of Sodium Glucona...